Oct 4, 2010

Rainy Monday

Today was a complete opposite of last week's weather. It was so hot last week and it has been gloomy and raining all day today. I was thinking of going out to I don't know where but at the last minute decided I should just stay inside the room. Pretty boring if you ask me.
I was just taking naps or watching TV all day since I've finished reading the book we bought last week. I could not find anything good to watch other the business news which talked about gold coins. It really caught my attention when they said that buying gold coins is the best way to preserve one’s wealth and purchasing power. I guess gold is really the best way to go now-a-days instead of investing in stock market.
Anyhow, I hope tomorrow is going to be a fruitful day for me. I have to do our laundry and then find something else to do. I should probably prepare the bag I would be bringing me with me to the hospital or pack the baby bag since we have finally bought a diaper bag over the weekend. Will see. Depends on the weather. If it's gloomy and rainy again I might end up in bed again.

No comments: