Mar 30, 2008
After dinner we went to Bonifactio High. We took some more pictures and then bumped into a well-known public figure. We immediately thought of having our pictures taken but we felt "dyahe". Then we saw people going up to her to have pictures taken. So, i ended up approaching her and asking her if we could have our pictures taken also. She was so nice. Very down to earth.
And here are few more pictures we took...
Till next time, girl friends! Hmm...let's see if the trip to Macau would push-through.
Mar 16, 2008
Mar 13, 2008
Mar 8, 2008
Borgy grew up with us and then when he was 7 years old he went back to Victorias to be with his family. He then came back to Manila for college. He is not my brother but he is my brother. gets? labo ko nanaman! My parents sent him to school and they are sooo happy with his achievement. Who wouldn't? He never gave my parents any major problem and he has been a good student. So for my parents, it was all worth it. And even if he was not cumlaude, the fact that he is finishing school already makes them happy already. I told my mom over lunch that she should get a new dress as she is to go up on stage during the graduation ceremony,teehee.
I know Manang Melo is very happy with this achievement of yours. How I wish she was with us to celebrate this happy milestone in your life but she has always watched over you and Bgurl. I'm sure she is very proud of you too. I'm getting senti already...this is a suppose to be a happy post.
anyhoo, we now have all the reasons to celebrate on Wednesday night. My passing the boards and borgy's graduation from college. It's party time!
Tagged by Peachy.
* Copy the entire list and add your name either below or on top of the list.
* If you are the last one who added their name on the list, place an asterisk beside your name and delete the asterisk beside the name of the person who tagged you.
* Look for the asterisk. If the asterisk is the bottom of the list, add your name at the top and vice versa.
* Then tag at least 5 friends (But you can tag as many as you like) and visit their blog to let them know you tagged them.
keep this moving....you! if you are reading this and have not done this then you are tagged!
Mar 6, 2008
It starts in my toes
and I crinkle my nose
where ever it goes I always know
that you make me smile
please stay for a while now
just take your time
where ever you go.
Apart from the 101 things to do for work, I'm not feeling well either and I think/know I'm coming down with a flu. I have not been sick for so long and I don't like being sick. My throat hurts like hell--I was not even able to finish my 3 musketeers chocolate bar considering it's my favorite. I know that my only cure to this is to drink lotsa water and rest. the rest i could do on Sunday, the drinking of water i really can't.
Mar 1, 2008
1.What is your middle name? Tuaño
2. Favorite new fashion trend? uhmmm..i have always been a pants and shirt girl
3. Did you play with Barbies as a child? YUP!
4. Ever call in “fake” sick to work? used too.
5. What was the last concert you attended? ugh, i can't even remember.
6. What do you needlessly obsess over? Asus EEE PC and the Flip video
7. Who was the last person you called? on my mobile phone, borgy.
8. What is the weather like outside? cool
9. Laptop or Desktop? desktop but i WANT an Asus EEE PC
10. What’s for dinner tonight? i don't know.
Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six un-important things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog.Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Six Unimportant things/habits/quirks about myself.
1. I drink coke zero or coke light everyday.
2. I love reality TV shows-American Idol, Contender, Survivors, Amazing Race, Kid Nation, Apprentice and the list goes on.
3. I don't like sleeping that much. As long as I get at least 4 hours shut eye a day, im good.
4. I am at my best when I cram.
5. I easily cry.
6. I can eat fried chicken everyday.
I won't be tagging anyone. Snag away my friends.