Oct 6, 2010

Filipino Food

We have been eating out for the past 3 weeks. The only times I've eaten home cooked meals was when we went to SIL's house for dinner. Other than that it has all been eating out for us. Every night we always have to think of where to it. It has been hamburger, sandwhich, pasta, pizza etc for the past weeks.
Last Saturday, T asked me on what I wanted to eat. I said I wanted some filipino food. We read of a filipino restaurant online that we have not tried and decided to go there. We had to wait around 30 mins to be seated and while waiting we noticed almost everyone was ordering crispy pata. We then decided we should order it too. To balance the pork we ordered pinakbet too. I'm not a pinakbet or a veggie fan but I liked their pinakbet. T being a dinuguan pass did not pass the chance to order dinuguan.
crispy pata
pinakbet
dinuguan with rice
It was a yummy dinner that was extended to our lunch as we had food to take back to the hotel. The crispy pata they served was really good and one of the best crispy pata I've had. Even better than those I have had in back home.

No comments: