Jan 22, 2010

The Makings of a Shoeholic

I'm a flip flop girl. I'm always wearing my flip flops to just about everywhere I get the chance too. Even wearing them at times on occassions I shouldn't just because I'm not used to wearing shoes anymore.

Things are starting to change. The main reason for this change is that it's cold here and wearing flipflops will only freeze me more to death. I've only been here for a month though and in that span of time I have bought 3 pairs of shoes. Two I bought today. I wanted a few more pairs but I knew I didn't need any more than 2 pairs for today (atleast!). I don't know how I ended up buying shoes when I was suppose to be looking for mounts and not shoes.
I tried I think almost a dozen shoes. Never had that much fun trying on shoes. I ended up with this 2 pairs.



Love my shoes and my boots.
I'm Macy and I'm a shoeholic in the making.

No comments: