Jan 22, 2010

Cathedral Gelatin

I love my mom's version of cathedral gelatin and for lack of things to do, I emailed my mom and had her email me the ingredients and procedure on how to make the cathedral gelatin. The ingredients was in our pantry cabinet for almost a week and one afternoon after reading on emergency medical assistance, I decided to try making it. It took 2 days for me to finish this since I had to make the colored gelatin first and the next day I made the white cream and then made the cathedral itself. I'm pretty proud of myself for doing a good job.

finished product
This version of the cathedral gelatine is super yummy. I would need a jello mold thought ffor better presentation as what I used for know are pyrex pans and our cups at home. If you want a recipe, send me a message.

No comments: