Jan 22, 2010

Random Thoughs

~It's going to be one busy weekend with parties tomorrow and on Sunday. We are pretty much clueless on what's going to happen tomorrow as it's a party hosted by our families.

~It actually has been a busy week since it's my bday week. My sister is also here visiting so we have been out practically everyday. Their goes my diet too as we have been eating out a lot!

~We have exprerienced a lot of rain this week. It has been raining the whole week and I do hope we get some sun tomorrow. We were at the mall last Wednesday and they had to close portions of the mall because of flooding. The rain was nothing like Ondoy but that goes to show how people here are so not used to rain and so not prepared for it.

~I missed my family and friends in Manila as I am so used to celebrating it with them but had a wonderful time still. Wonderful new memories on my bday. More special than loose diamonds or anything else that money could buy

~Life is good!

No comments: