Sep 23, 2009

Beach Mode

Was reading about Fort Walton beach and then I remembered I have never blogged about our Boracay vacation last July. My bad!

We came from Cebu on this trip to Boracay and stayed there for 2 nights. This was my 3rd time to Boracay and I still had fun. We stayed at The Tides on our first night and then at Swipers Inn on our second night. We discovered Swiper's Inn as we were just walking along station 1 in search for a place to stay in on our second night. We were not even sure if they were renting the rooms but we just had to ask because the location was perfect (beside Ambassador's hotel and Discovery Shores) and it had a beautiful view of the beach from the room. Good thing we asked because they were indeed renting the rooms, it was within budget and it was beautiful! Atleast I now know of a place on where to stay the next time we go back. Here are some pictures of our The Tides and Swiper's Inn for those who might be interested.

No comments: