Sep 23, 2009

Bindi is O-N-E!

Before I forget and before I check on some acne treatment for my cousin, let me blog about Bindi's first birthday party.
It was a PowWow party for the little princess. Her actual birthday is Sept 11 which her parents celebrated with a mini party at home. It was raining and we could only wish for no rain on the day of her actual party which was Sept 13. The venue for the party was the clubhouse of Royal Palm Residences in Taguig. My cousin told me that we had to be in costume so I had to prepare for one the day before the party. I felt like I was a contestant on Project Runway trying to come up with something to wear for me, my sister and my mom. Good thing my cousin made one for my dad already. It was a fun party and Bindi enjoyed it to bits! She never cried even when everybody forgot on giving her milk or just anything to eat. She loved her costume/outfit too--and I must say she was so cute! Everyone obviously had fun and thank God for a nice weather. It was raining Sunday morning but by early afternoon the skies cleared up already. Here are some pictures of the party
Invitations made by her mom and Chachi (Aunt) Peewee
Let's Party!
Clubhouse of Royal Palm Residences
Birthday Cake...my cousin ordered a plain cake from goldilocks and then she just added the decor
The Aswani's
Bindi With Papa and Mama
Cousins in costume
Everytime you ask her on how old Bindi is, she does this O-N-E sign

Time Flies so fast indeed. The little baby is now one and she is bringing so much joy not just to her parents but to everyone around her.

Happy Birthday Bindi Athena! We love you!!!

No comments: