Jun 12, 2009

Walking Wings

First time I saw Walking Wings was at the new Eastwood Mall. I immediately thought it would be a perfect gift for my niece Bindi since she's starting to learn how to walk already and it could get pretty tiring assisting her.
A week after, we went back to Eastwood and this time with Bindi. I wanted to have her try the walking wings but she ended up crying. I think it was because she didn't know the sales attendant. A good friend recently bought one for her niece and her niece loves it. I saw Nikki's pictures also with her little Dwayne wearing one. Both have good feedbacks about it and I have read a few reviews online and all were good.
Now I'm really decided on getting one for Bindi as an early birthday gift. Just thinking of either getting it in the US (cheaper there I think) or just buying the one at Eastwood.

No comments: