Jun 12, 2009

Melissa Shoes





It was a good idea that I didn't go to the MYOH as if I went there, I would definitely have no reason to buy any one of these. Im just undecided on what to get. I like all but would have to just get one. I really like the Love Fu design but can't seem to decide on what color to get. Im thinking white since it would match everything but i love the pink and the gold one too. Im liking Sin II not only because of the style but alos because it's Php1,000 cheaper than the Love Fu design.
Love Li is truly LOVELY! I tried this one already when we went to Shangri-la and it was really comfortable.
They have a really cute gladiator sandals too....Mystery.
This cute Campana bag matches my shoes!

With all the nice stuff, I don't know what to buy. I have been going back to the website and Im still undecided on what to get. If I only had the budget, I'ld buy all. teehee!

No comments: