Jun 10, 2009

Father's Day

I'm so confused as to when father's day is. mother's day is celebrated every second Sunday of May and all the while I thought father's day is celebrated every second Sunday of June but looks like it's not. My sister said that father's day is June 21, her source of this information is the banners at SM.

I guess it works to my advantage as I still don't have an idea as to what I should give my dad. It's common practice that we dine out every father's day but I'm still clueless as to what gift to give.

My dad is into golf so I'm thinking of a gift that's related to his sports. I was originally thinking of getting him a cabinet for all his golf trophies. I've been wanting to arrange his trophies (he got them from all the tournaments he joined in Saudii) as they are everywhere. In the living room, computer room, and their bedroom. Then again, Im thinking I could get him a portable putting green.

I have a week to decide, so will see.

No comments: