Jun 10, 2009

So Lazy

That's me! I have been so lazy the past few days. I have not been doing anything productive at all. I have tried to do some readings, but I feel like I'm just reading for the sake of it but not learning or remembering anything at all.

I guess my laziness was brought about by all the stress I had last week. I had to work more than my working hours as I was trying to find an apartment in London for my boss. It was difficult as his requirements for an apartment and the budget he has was a no match. London is bloody expensive (teehee)! Other than that, I was trying to arranging all the documents needed by his wife for her Schengen visa. I had to prepare the Itinerary, Airline and Hotel Bookings. From scratch, I had to come up with a her 12 week Itinerary in Paris, Spain, Germany & Rome. Thank God she was given a visa. All the hard work paid off.

My boss has just arrived in London and that has given me a lot of free time as they are still settling down and adjusting to the weather and the time difference. I should have used the time to study. I tried and still trying. Hopefully I get my groove back when it comes to studying. I must as I have a schedule for the exam already. Maybe after my short vacation I'ld be more motivated to study.

No comments: