Apr 9, 2006

When my sister left for the states, I felt really sad. But I was happy for her because I knew that she was doing something she really wanted. And that she was going because she had to live her dreams.

Someone really close to me has moved. Actually, two people very close to me. It’s weird because I never thought it was going to be this difficult. We have talked about it in the past but now that it is actually happening, it's really not easy.

Bheng and Amboy are moving.

I have seen Amboy grow up. It was just like yesterday when we visited Bheng in the hospital as she gave birth to Amboy. I was witness to his baptismal, first hospitalization, birthday's, first day in school, field trips, recognition day, graduation day, atbp. We do fight. In fact we always do. Lagi ko din sya inaaway, but I know that he knows that I care and love him dearly.

After Mimi went to the States and Sassa left to go back to Bacolod, it was just Bheng and I left in the compound. Of course I equally felt sad when the two left but it's different now that it is Bheng's turn to leave. I guess it's because she is doing it with a heavy heart. Bheng has been there for me in all good times and bad. She is my videoke partner and for more than a year we have both discovered are fondness for RHB. She has been there to hear on all my rants. We would laugh together and cry together. She is a sister to me and I am to her.

I know that she has to do this. Her heart might be against doing it but right now if she thinks that this is what's best for them, all I can do is to support her.

They have only been gone for a day, but it seems like they have been gone for weeks! My mom during breakfast this morning said that she was so used to Amboy going home to the province on school breaks and it was sad since sya lang ang bata sa compound. But now that we know he is not coming back in June just makes it worst. And then she said “Ngayon nga lang ako nagkaroon ng apo na mabait, umalis pa”.

They are just a phone call and text message away. I can visit them but nothing beats to just having them next door. I will miss you both dearly...I am actually missing you now. It will take sometime before I get used to not having you next door. After 8 years ba naman! Wala na akong screen door na hahampasin…wala na akong tambayan…wala na akong kasama sa mga mcdonald’s midnight snack…wala na ako pupuntahan pag ayaw ko ulam sa house namin. It will be one quiet compound.

Amboy, you stay good. Study hard and kick a** in your new school. I may not be around to tutor you, but I will always be around to pray for you.

Bhenggay, no words will be enough to express how much I appreciate you. You remember this, the hell with what other people might think or say. People who love you and truly care for you understands and that’s what matters. I will always be here. Sabi mo nga, text-text aww na lang.

I love you both and miss you badly. Till our next inuman session.

No comments: