Apr 19, 2006

I think I have been in my laziest mode for the past 2 weeks. I have not done anything school related even if I still have to finish my return demo for school. I have to start fixing my things for school. Books and photocopies are all over my room (ok, kindda exaggerated bec my mom will kill me if my room was in a mess). I have to sort the photocopies and put them in brown envelop and keep them. I will be needing them as I start reviewing for the board exams. sheesh!

Inspite of being in my lazy mode, I have enrolled last Monday for summer classes. So, as much as I want to be in this state of doing nothing I too have no choice but to get back to my senses--SOON!

Anyways, I went out of town over the weekend! I had the chance to spend time with relatives from my dad's side. It was so much fun. Traffic going home was terrible as we went back to Manila Sunday afternoon. I was not able to take too much pictures though, kasi nga tamad. Anyways, pictures are posted here. During the short stay, I was able to meet long lost relatives. I met 2 of my second cousins who are in Nueva Ecija from Boston for a vacation. I promised to bring them around before they leave, but I haven't actually called them. Bad! I have not met their mom. And their lolo who is the brother of my lolo got lost daw dati. They didn't really know where he went. Tapos my greatgrandmother had a dream that he was buried in a certain cemetery, I can't remember where. But when they (my greatgrandmother and greatgrandfather) went there, that lolo of mine was buried nga doon. Parang ang labo ng story ko. teehee! Anyways, my tito's and tita's were talking about a reunion that they want to have. As in have everyone in the states go home. That would be fun! I hope it pushes through.

I had a great time watching AI yesterday afternoon. I think this is the best show this season so far. I look forward to watching the results show later as Rod Stewart is performing. Im so happy I don't have school and that I get to watch later.

Ciao!

No comments: