Mar 3, 2006

>>We had our capping, pinning and candle lighting ceremony last tuesday. The priest who officiated the mass kept on saying "the graduates" as he addressed us. It felt like a graduation ceremony. Pictures posted at my multiply site.

>>Sway, the only filipino on american idol sang his last song earlier. He was voted out of the show. SAYANG! i think he is a good singer...he sang the wrong song last night though.

>>Taas ang kamay ko kay Rustom Padilla. It is common knowledge that he is gay. Tanga na lang ang maniniwala na tunay syang lalaki. But to admit it in national television is a different story. I think mas lalaki pa sya sa ibang mga lalaki. Taas nanaman ng rating ng DOS!

>>I have been thinking a lot lately. I know that I have decided to pursue my nursing studies and that I will finish it. I am still decided on finishing it, passing the local board exams and passing all the exams i have to take to finally go abroad and work there. I am planning to practice nursing and to work as a nurse. BUT. While waiting and finishing school I want to apply for higher position din sa office. School has stoped me from doing so the past months. I know I stand a chance naman but I just hesitate on applying because I am afraid na baka hindi ko mabigay yung 100% ko because I have school pa. Ahay...ano ba ang dapat ko gawin?

>>Oh yes! I want to join amazing race asia---I want! I want! I have actually downloaded the application form from the website already. I have been reading the requirements all morning in the office. Nuninuninu!

No comments: