Feb 22, 2006

I.survived.

Last week was midterm exam week. I am just glad it's over. It is hard to balance work, tutoring, school, hospital rotation and living a life, hahaha! I have not been to the malls for weeks. I have not had the chance to watch a movie. The dvd's I bought almost a month ago, I still have not had the chance to watch. I have not even gone to the salon for some pampering.

BUT!

we had a party to celebrate my dad's birthday last Feb 14. It was a small party with family and friends from church. We played pinoy genio (thanks to p.james for facilitating the game). It was a fun party!



AND

I was able to get to enjoy a basketball game I watched with my dad. Thanks to Ate Emma for the free tickets of game 4 of the fiesta conference. I had sooo much fun. It was a post valentines date for me and my dad. Of course purefoods won that night (I have been a purefoods fan since grade school) but they eventually lost the series (red bull won 4-2). Oh well, till next conference.



*****

happy birthday TEMS! I will ask mommy to either buy pansit (pansit nanaman!) or pasta tonight to celebrate your birthday with cake. It has been a while since you last celebrated your birthday with us. I do hope though that you have fun on your day. Hope to see you soon....pag nurse na ako, teehee! I miss you and I love you.

No comments: