Mar 10, 2006

"I was normal once, but I didn't like it."

I am abnormal. In so many ways I am. And sometimes even if I want to be normal and I act like one, I end up being abnormal. I think being normal is boring, and maybe that is the same reason why I didn't like it.

**********

Mandisa in American Idol, rules! She is so good (for me), that I think she is the best American Idol finalist ever. She needs to survive the next 12 weeks though...well I wish she does. To watch her performance is something I will look forward too for the coming weeks.

**********

I have 10 nursing care plans (NCP) to submit for my maternity class before the end of the month. I am targeting on doing at least 1 NCP a day. I can't wait for the semester to end.

**********

My team manager is leaving the company. It is sad to know that as I come in to work on Monday, I will not see her anymore. I pray that in time, she gets the recognition she deserves. God bless, TM!

**********

I love being home Saturday morning! ER marathon, staying in bed late, and knowing I really have nothing to do. oppss...I do pala, I have school work to do. oh well, I deserve a break. I will do them later! ciao!

No comments: