Sep 20, 2010

Busy Weekend

It was a busy but fun weekend for us. Saturday morning was spent doing more cleaning in the house and waiting for the delivery of our cabinets. Saturday afternoon was our baby shower hosted by our families. It was nice to be with family and friends of course. We are also happy with all the gifts we got for the little one.
For a change, it was a late start for us last Sunday. For the past weekends we always start the day early but yesterday we went out already at past 10 in the morning. We just did a few errands and a few shopping. Too bad I didn't see the moisturizer for face my cousin has recommended I use. Maybe later when we head back to the mall for a little more shopping. I'm hoping to buy a few more things for the little one, for me and for T.


No comments: