Jul 9, 2010

Mommy's Birthday

One month of waiting is over for my family back home. The box we sent had arrived and it was just in time for my mom's birthday. She got her birthday gift days before her birthday. I'm glad she likes the gift we sent here. I also got her a wrinkle cream I found online. If anyone reading this is interested in getting one, just click here. I have not tried it but I have read very good reviews about it.
Anyhow, today my mom celebrates her ___th birthday. Again, I'm missing the celebration. I'm looking forward to calling Manila later though to greet here and talk to relatives who'll be celebrating with her. I will miss all the yummy food! This is the first time I won't be home to celebrate her birthday. This are the times I miss Manila the most.
I hope you have a happy celebration mom. We love you and miss you.

No comments: