Jun 15, 2010

The Weekend That Was

Friday: To officially start our weekend,we had dinner out. T usually takes me out to dinner Friday night and we went to Firefox Steak House for this weekend. Food was yummy of course and being with T was fun as usual. I always, always look forward to weekends as we get to spend 24 hours together.

Saturday: It was Audrey's graduation from kindergarten so we drove up to the valley to be with family. We had to leave the house early as it usually takes an hour and a half to get there. Graduation started at 11am and it was the fastest graduation I've ever attended. It was all over in less than 45mins. I'm not complaining though as we were all hungry already. We were treated to sumptuous chinese food after for lunch. We spent a the whole afternoon with my cousins so it was really fun. My uncle was telling us about his new investment. He was offered by a good friend to buy gold coins. I do think it's a good investment because the value of gold has been increasing. We had dinner with SIL's family after.

Sunday: We woke up really late. We were really looking forward to sleeping late. We had brunch at a Dimsum restaurant and then headed home to do some cleaning. I'm not really looking forward to do any cleaning but we have to. In the late afternoon, we went to church and went home to watch the Game 5 of the NBA finals. We then had dinner at Lucille's. yummy ribs!

It was a great weekend and I can't wait for the next weekend.

No comments: