Apr 18, 2010

Shoes

I'm now on a lookout for a comfortable shoes. In my current state, I have been told and have read that wearing flipflops is a no-no. Summer is coming soon and I was thinking I can finally enjoy wearing flipflops. But looks like that is not going to happen. I'm thinking of getting a TOMS but T is not really a fan of it. I guess I'm lucky that my only worry is on what shoes to buy and not like the business executive I read about online who is worried on where to buy gold bullion. That's totally more difficult since the value if gold is going up.
Back to shoes, I've thought of getting a TB but I just think it's too expensive. I want a new Melissa shoes but the designs I have been seeing here in the US are the ones I don't like. The designs in Manila are way better. The available designs I have been seeing are the old styles. I hope to find shoes over the weekend.

No comments: