Feb 17, 2010

Sushi Iki

Early January when T invited his cousin for dinner at Sushi Iki. T in the past has told me that Sushi Iki is the best Sushi restaurant ever. The restaurant is a small one a but is a very busy one especially on weekdays. It was my cousin who first introduced T to Sushi Iki.
Eddie owns Sushi Iki and if you sit by the bar you don't only get to eat good food but get lots of stories from Eddie himself. We had Omakase for the night. Omakase is when the chef just serves you anything and everything until you say you are done. We had about more than 10 different kinds of sushi that night and I must say it is the best Sushi I have ever had. The produce used were all fresh. I got to take pictures of some of the food we had but my pictures don't do justice of how good the food was.


For that night I totally forgot that I was trying to lose weight! The sorbet was a good way to finish the meal. It was worth the one hour drive to LA and we will surely go back.

No comments: