Feb 17, 2010

Random Musings

1. I have only done it once, but I have surprisingly enjoyed driving alone. I don't think I'm a really good driver but practice would make me one. I'm hoping to drive on the freeway by next month.
2. My back has been really bad for almost 2 weeks because of a small accident I had when we were on vacation at Yosemite. It's been a bit better though but I'm still not 100% ok.
3. We have our tickets for our trip to Florida next month. It would only be for a weekend ebult sure am looking forward to seeing long time family friends and on meeting T's relatives. Should be a fun weekend.
4. We are off to get some snow again this weekend. This time we go to June Mountain with T's friends and co-worker. I don't think I will be doing any skiing though because of my back. Will probably just end up taking pictures and just enjoying the view.
5. Loving American Idol! Thank God for DVR's as I can just record the show and then watch it after a few hours. Atleast I get to skip on watching the commercials about the hemorrhoid relief cream.
6. Valentines Day the movie was great! We celebrated our valentines weekend by watching movies and eating out. From Paris with Love was also a good film.
7. Missed my Dad's birthday celebration in manila and also missing out on Tikoy this year.
8. I never realized it was hard to fill a balikbayan box with stuff to send back home till now. Especially if the cargo company gives you two small boxes to fill as part of their promo.
9. Cebu Pacific has an on going promo but since we are still not sure of our schedule, I can't book any tickets yet.
10. I am sadly gaining weight. Need to diet and exercise.

No comments: