Oct 28, 2009

Extreme Makeover Home Edition

This is one TV show that never fails to make me close to crying and often times cry. I love how they help other people with doing makeovers of their homes but ultimately changing their lives. I'm always at awe of how the houses turn out. They are always beautiful and I end up dreaming of owning a house like those they build too. What's amazing is they finish the house in one week! Building a house in a week is no joke so you can only imagine the sacrifice the workers go through just to finish the project for the week. I love how they carefully plan every detail of the house from the living room, bedrooms, backyards and bathrooms. I can't wait to furnish our own home soon and I have been looking at Grohe faucets already for the bathroom to use. Just a few more months to wait!

No comments: