Aug 23, 2009

Vacation

I love vacations, who would not? Just a last month, T and I had a grand time in Cebu and then Boracay. We didn't even want to go back to Manila anymore. But of course, we had to. This early, we are already planning for our next getaway. This is to happen in January and if things go as planned, we'll go to HK and then Cebu. We are to attend a wedding in HK and will take this as an opportunity to take a vacation. I'm still on the look out for "promo" tickets or we might end up using his mileage points from PAL. I'm not so keen on booking anything this early as plans might still change. I have done my research already and so looking forward to this trip.

In the near future, we hope to take a family vacation in El Dorado Seaside Suites – Riviera Maya. We have heard so many good reviews about this resort and we are have promised ourselves that this is on the list of resorts to visit for us. I love planning vacations and travels with T and so does he that is why we already have a list of places to visit.

We work hard, we play hard. :D

No comments: