Aug 23, 2009

I Won!

In celebration of Kikay Exchange's third birthday, they had a birthday contest on their website. All one has to do is to leave a comment on a certain post. I have been trying for the longest time in winning something from this website and finally I did. Im so happy since the last time I won an online contest was when yen gave out a Belle de Jour planner on her website.

To my surprise today, I got an email from Jill asking for my address since I won. Here's what I won...

I won not just one but five tubes of this wonderful lipstick. That's a lot especially for someone who hardly wears lipstick.

Thanks to Kikay Exchange for the wonderful gift and for starting my week with some good news. I pray and believe that this week is going to be a really good one.

No comments: