Jul 24, 2009

Just Another Saturday

All I can remember that I would need to do today is to study. How boring right? Everyday for the coming weeks that's all I have planned out. Well, I am going out later in the afternoon with the parents and meeting up with my cousins and cooter but that just about it. When I get home, it's time to hit the books again. Last night though, I was side tracked from all the studying. I feel guilty for all the time spent surfing but then again it was a good time off the books. Everybody is getting sick and I just thought of looking for the best and yet affordable health insurance. So many options online but you really have to be careful with signing up with an insurance company and make sure that they'ld provide you with the best coverage.

Need to get off the internet now and go back to do some reading. I hope to have some fro-yo later as reward for myself.

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: