Jul 30, 2009

Coffee

Reading and studying makes me super sleepy. If I try to go answer a 100 item quiz, not even half way through the quiz I start to get really sleepy. For this reason, I have started drinking coffee. I like the flavored coffee the most though. I've been trying to stop myself from heading to starbucks (too expensive!), so everytime I go to the supermarket I try to look for different coffee brands and flavors. On a quick trip to the grocery this week I saw a new coffee by San Miguel.
It says it can boost memory, improve stamina and detoxify the body...will see all about that. So far, the taste is ok. I can't say yet if the said "perks" from drinking this coffee flavor are true. Will finish the box and then will see if it does improve my memory. I need all the help I could get with that.

No comments: