Jul 15, 2009

Destination Weddings

I think weddings are fun but destination weddings are extra fun because guests are flying in to wherever your wedding is not only to witness your wedding but to have a vacation too.

I remember a wedding I saw on our recent trip to the beach. It was beautiful! I never really wanted a beach wedding but after seeing that wedding, I have realized on why a lot of people opt to have a beach wedding.

The couple can not only have fun in the sun with their guests a few days before the wedding but also enjoy spa services, island hopping and other beach activities. You get to bond with your guests days before the wedding and even after. It would definitely make your wedding extra memorable for your guest.

El Dorado Seaside Suites – Riviera Maya is a perfect location for that destination wedding. A secluded white sand beach, great facilities and great food. It would surely complete a dream wedding for any couple.

Now I'm thinking of another wedding (to the same groom of course). I think I want a beach wedding this time.

No comments: