Jul 15, 2009

Big Decision

I enjoy work but it seems like I need to make a big decision soon to concentrate on things I that needs my attention the most....Like reviewing for the NCLEX. I will need to take the exams soon and I need to put my full attention to it. The vacation I took didn't help since I feel like whatever I have reviewed for the past few days, I left in Boracay. Teehee.

T agrees to the decision that to study is top priority for now and to have training after. So looks like I'ld be part unemployed really soon. It's just that work is taking up so much of my time even if I am only suppose to be working part-time and that I am working from home.

No work mean no more malling and no more dining out (which is going to be to my advantage since I'ld have more time to study). I hope though I still get to have red mango once in a while.

No comments: