Apr 21, 2009

Gift for Bindi

I have to start making a list of possible gifts for Bindi. In a few months time she'll be turning 1 already. I have yet to ask my cousin (Bindi's mom) on what she needs but I was thinking of maybe getting her a walker but my mom said she might only get to use it for a week tops a month and then she won't be needing it anymore. For all we know, she might be walking already when she turns 1 and my gift would not be useful anymore. What would a 1 year old girl need? She has tons of clothes already, some she only got to use once as she is getting bigger and bigger (not to mention cuter) everyday. Everyone is just crazy about this little girl, especially my uncle and aunty. I agree with what most people say that the grandparents are spoilers, teehee. So, any suggestions on what I should get for Bindi? I still have 5 months to think about it.

No comments: