Mar 18, 2009

QOTW #50

i have not done this for so long! to join us visit yen's site

1. Is it fun being you?
- Yes. Atleast, i would like to believe i am fun to be with.

2. What have you changed your mind about in the past few weeks?
- Yes. I always change my mind on certain things which i think scares T..not that he should be scared. Just the other day i changed my opinion about my Aunt not buying a zero radius sinks.

3. Do you find yourself in a better mood on a sunny day?
- Depends on where i am on that sunny day. If im at the beach, i would surely be in a better mood. If im stuck somewhere else where it'ld be super hot--i wont!

4. When meeting someone new, what makes you feel more comfortable?
- If I immediately find something in common between us. At least we get to talk about something and that could start our conversations.

5. If you could be any god or goddess from mythology, who would you be? & why?
- Eros, god of love. Love is such a wonderful thing.

6. How do you spend the night before a “big” day?
- Tossing and Turning in bed. As much as i want to get enough rest, i end up not getting any sleep.

7. Describe the person that would be the exact opposite of what you find attractive.
- Dense

8. I would be a happier person if…
- I was with T right now.

9. Have you ever regretted?
- I try not to regret anything as what ever happened to me was all part of God's plan to make me a better person.

10. I seldom _______ without a _______ in my _______.
- I seldom end a day without finishing the things i have to accomplish in my to do list.

No comments: