Mar 18, 2009

back to work

i have not been working for 7 months and just this week i started working again. Only this time i work only 4 hours a day to give time to do other things such as reviewing for the NCLEX. i still have to get my groove back and the past 2 days has just been adjusting to the schedule (i have to wake up early again!) but I must say it's all good--so far. I hope everything turns out to be good in the coming weeks. Im happy i got an offer from the same company i used to work for at least i still get to work from the comforts of our home. Working keeps me busy, keeps me thinking, and earns me money...that i think it the best part. The pay is not that big but atleast i have money to spend when i go out with friends, buy for things online and money to buy frozen yogurt, teehee!

No comments: