Jun 19, 2008

apple iphone


i have always been happy with my razr. it's was a phone where i could text, call, and take pictures if i needed too. that's all i really need, right? for almost a week now, my razr has not been working. i don't know what's wrong with it. my razr has suffered a lot of fall already and i think it has taken it's toll.

it has been about a week ago that an announcement was made about the apple iphone 3G. with no intentions of buying one in the future, the curious me just read articles about it. all i can say is...I WANT ONE! teehee. it's to be released on july 11 in the US and a few other countries except the philippines. on when it is to be released here, that i cannot answer. globe telecom though will partner with singtel for the release of iphone here in the country.

i hope rackets become better in the coming weeks so i can save up for one.

No comments: