Mar 8, 2008

Cumlaude

David Brian Tuaño Valladolid, graduates from college on Tuesday with a degree in Avionics (mekaniko ng eroplano in short!) from Airlink College. He is not only graduating, he is CUMLAUDE! yeaboi! we are all so proud of you!


Borgy grew up with us and then when he was 7 years old he went back to Victorias to be with his family. He then came back to Manila for college. He is not my brother but he is my brother. gets? labo ko nanaman! My parents sent him to school and they are sooo happy with his achievement. Who wouldn't? He never gave my parents any major problem and he has been a good student. So for my parents, it was all worth it. And even if he was not cumlaude, the fact that he is finishing school already makes them happy already. I told my mom over lunch that she should get a new dress as she is to go up on stage during the graduation ceremony,teehee.

I know Manang Melo is very happy with this achievement of yours. How I wish she was with us to celebrate this happy milestone in your life but she has always watched over you and Bgurl. I'm sure she is very proud of you too. I'm getting senti already...this is a suppose to be a happy post.

anyhoo, we now have all the reasons to celebrate on Wednesday night. My passing the boards and borgy's graduation from college. It's party time!

No comments: