Mar 8, 2008

Frustrating Friday

Friday's are always fun days, but not yesterday. I had a lot of things to do work related and I wanted to be able to finish my blogging tasks but at 12 noon we lost internet connection. Phone line was down too. It was so frustrating as I wanted to finish everything i had to do. Plus, I was not feeling well so my target was to have everything done before 6pm. I guess it was God's way of telling me to take care of myself first and rest. Rest was what I did after countless times of trying to go online. At 3pm, i gave up already and took a rest. I'm feeling better today after drinking my magic mini pill this morning before going to Nueva Ecija. Hopefully, I get everything done tonight so I could rest and sleep tomorrow as Monday is another crazy day.

No comments: