Jan 26, 2008

give back

i often talk about how God has blessed me in so many ways. He always does and He is really faithful not only to me but to my entire family. cousin T last year celebrated her bday at an orphanage. my dad is celebrating his bday this year differently as well (more details on this one next time). i have always thought of how i could give back. my friend J in the states has an ongoing fund drive called donate car. i thought at first that i should get that car because i didn't have one. but when i realized what it was actually for, i understood why people would actually go the extent of donating their old cars because it really is for a good cause. this is spearheaded by car angel-www.carangel.com-which is a non profit ompany that uses car and other donations to make videos for kids and teens. They have given away over 2.4 million videos. check out one of the videos they made. maybe you to can help them.

No comments: