Dec 2, 2007

thank you to all those who prayed for me. finally, after months of preparing tapos na ang board exam. i don't know if i will pass. i am hoping i do.

for now, life is back to normal.

i went to the corinthians bazaar yesterday to support my cousins. my mom was able to buy a dress. i was not in a shopping mood and just took pictures of my cousin who had a stall at the bazaar with her boyfriend.



after going to corinthians, i met up with friends from school at gerry's tomas morato. we promised not to talk about the exams but we ended up still talking about it. we also planned for our christmas party which is to happen on saturday as ayette is set to go to the states by the 15th. i am to meet up with them tomorrow to go to world trade for some shopping.

all i have to do now is to fix "my junk".



the picture above shows the materials i used for the review. i plan to keep them for now and just enjoy Christmas. hopefully, i won't need them to review for the local boards again (LORD, pls let me pass!). maybe i will do the organizing next week. for this week all i am to do is watch tv and dvd till my eyes pop out, go online to blog, blog hop and grab opps and go out with friends.

life is indeed back to normal.

No comments: