Dec 5, 2007

ordinary day

not only is the movie for one more day to watch out for. you should hear the soundtrack "Ordinary Day" written by diane warren and sang by nick lachey. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!

let me do something different here and im tagging friends for this one.

here's the instruction:
1. watch the video first and you could go over the lyrics below.
2. answer the question mitch albom throws on oprah : "How would you spend one more day, with someone you loved and lost?"



i wish i could tell you the things i never got to chance too.
i wish i was with you now to see you smile again.
i wish we had more time, but time goes by so fast.
a moment comes and then a moment passes by, in a blink of an eye.
and if i had one wish...

i wouldn't ask for money.
i wouldn't ask for fame.
i wouldn't ask for the power to make this world change.
if i could have one thing,
that one thing that i would choose
is one more ordinary day with you.
with you.

i wish i could see you.
here where my arms could reach you.
i wish i could let you know how much you've touched my life.
maybe a little time is all the time we get.
the words belong to say are the words that go unsaid.
you can't go back again, but if i had one wish

i wouldn't ask for money.
i wouldn't ask for fame.
i wouldn't ask for the power to make this world change.
if i could have one thing,
that one thing that i would choose
is one more ordinary day.
just one more ordinary day....with you.
with you.


my answer for the question is...
first is im to spend time one more day with my wowo and wawa



i'ld spend one more day with them at victorias. i would gather all my aunt's, uncle's and cousins. i will share my one more day with them. we'ld eat inasal, barbeque and pandesal with my grandparents. my wowo would usually bring us such for merienda everytime we were in victorias. after merienda we'ld all go to the golf course, my wowo's favorite place and play some golf. i miss them both (tears streaming down now as i am writing this,haha!). i will spend my one more day with them with people they love and who love them most.

now it's your turn to answer the question: mommy chi, emmyrose, dianne, hailey,jane, peachy,jean, jenny, jody, karen, kathy, kc, nice, nikki, pepe, rich, tami, thet and toni.

No comments: