Jun 13, 2006

daddy: macy...macy...
me: dad, it's Sunday. I don't have work today.
daddy: hindi, bp mo lang si mommy mo kasi nahihilo daw.


I thought my dad was waking me up because I had work. I immediately got out of bed and when I checked, it was only one in the morning. I got my mom's bp which was normal. Dad decided to bring her to St Luke's for check up. ECG and blood tests were normal. Doctor's diagnosis is vertigo. My mom was allowed to go home at about 5 in the morning.

Sunday morning was spent catching up on sleep. I woke up before lunch and started my grey's anatomy marathon. I bought the second season dvd at metrowalk Saturday evening. I was not able to do anything for 2 whole days (Sunday and Monday) and all I did was watch the series. It was so bitin but so much better than the first season. I can't wait for the third season. I am a McDreamy fan!

Tuesday afternoon was time for me to fix my schedule for school. After preparing the schedule I suddenly realized I don't have time for work anymore. Ever since I graduated from college, I have been working already. I stopped a month after I resigned from RCBC Savings and transferred to Ibank. I was able to take a month break from Ibank to RMH but that's it. Aside from the leaves I take in between I have practically been working so having to decide to quit work is difficult. If I quit I will have to live by the allowance my parents will give me...No unnecessary shopping/purchases for at least a year! nyikes!

I want to bake. I was blog hoping and found a recipe for banana and chocolate chip cookies and lemon poppyseed loaf. Sounds yummy, I just hope I give justice to the recipe. I hope I don't get tamad. I will post pictures if I get to bake.

happy weekend everyone!

No comments: