May 23, 2006

I felt it was something I needed to do.

My parents with friends watched Da Vinci Code at gateway. Since I have seen the movie already, I went with them but I window shopped. I was alone...going from shop to shop. Looking for anything that will catch my attention and trying to resist the temptation from buying since I am trying to save up for something. But what is malling without buying. So I ended up with tsinelas (not any of the designs that I want though) and kikay stuff.

After an hour and a half of walking, I ended up having coffee and reading school related stuff (i brought a book with me!) while waiting for my parents. We had dinner at terriyaki boy after (yummy!).

Was home past ten in the evening but I must say I had fun. It was time alone and I felt that in those few hours, I was in a different world (teehee!). I felt happy when I got home. Nawala lahat ng stress and pressure. And now I am ready to study for next week's final exam. Yep, in a few days summer school is over (And I am sooo excited). I still have things to read, do and submit. But I know that I will get to finish them. Summer went by so fast! A week after summer school is enrollment for the second semester. It will be a very busy semester with clinical rotations, but what the heck. One more year and I am done--with school, AGAIN.

No comments: