Mar 21, 2006

I slept for 15 hours last Sunday.

I have never felt so tired. When I got home Sunday morning, all I wanted to do was sleep. Since thursday evening, I have been going to the hospital for hospital duty. Duty starts at 10pm up to 6am. I am used to working at night since i used to have night shift at work, but I don't know. Working in the hospital is more tiring than just sitting infront of the computer and taking calls. Plus pa siguro that I came from work thursday so I didn't have sleep tapos I had to wake up by 12 noon pa on friday and saturday bec I had to tutor Leah.

I have to finish 15 deliveries for my rotation this semester. I hope on finishing it before next semester because by then I would have to cover 5 major operations and 5 minor operations. My group originally wanted to go to Fabella and finish the cases their but school assigned us instead at Mandaluyong City Medical Center.

So I had 3 sleepless nights. It was very tiring but super sulit. My groupmates though found a way to catch some sleep in between deliveries, and I had the time of my life taking their pictures...


Image hosting by Photobucket



And in between delivering babies, i took some pictures again...



Image hosting by Photobucket



Group picture with the clinical instructors.



Image hosting by Photobucket



Image hosting by Photobucket



Pictures taken during break time.



Image hosting by Photobucket



Image hosting by Photobucket



Three babies in a crib.



Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket

I gave this baby her first bath.


It is past 10pm, I just got home from school. I have a diagnostic test on Thursday for my maternity class. I have 6 more nursing care plan's to finish before the 30th, I have to send a classmate the paper work for my pediatrics class, I have to schedule my RLE return demo for my NCM 200 class, final exams begin on Monday and I have to be in the office everyday. Tapos, I am not feeling well pa. hay...can't wait for Holy Week!

No comments: