Mar 27, 2006

The Heat Is On!

Summer is soooo here! I don't know if it's just me, pero super init na talaga. And to think that summer has just began. I am starting to think of ways on how I could survive summer. I have been taking a bath no less than 3 times a day. I have come to realize that one of the main reasons I got sick aside from not getting enough rest is because my office is freezing cold tapos by the time I go home and go out of the office, super init naman! My mom has even suggested that we eat breakfast and dinner sa garden. So, we literally eat out everynight! teehee! I like it din, kasi nga super init sa loob ng house. We also bring a TV outside and that's where we stay for a few more hours after dinner.

And since I was sick over the weekend, I was not able to do anything school related other than to read a book for an exam I had yesterday. With that and 5 more school days left, I am so dead! I was thinking that I was gonna do them earlier when I got home from work. But I was so sleepy and decided to take a nap (haha!). Now I have no excuse to sleeping early later.

It was amboy's recognition ceremony at school yesterday. He got the St. Dominic Award, an academic award and Lea received a homeroom award ( I am one happy tutor!). Sobrang laughing trip pa kami ni Bheng. As one of students was saying the closing prayer I decide to walk out of the auditorium. Bheng followed and we decided we will just wait for amboy outside the hall. After awhile, it seemed na everyone was out na and we still have not seen Amboy. Tapos we saw him looking like this....

Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Teehee! all the while, he thought we left him already. Kawawang Bata! Anyhoo, here are more pictures of the recognition ceremony.

No comments: