May 15, 2005

long time no blog...
i have been very busy with both school and adjusting with my new work. for the past two weeks i have been waking up very early because my shift starts at 6am. eventhough i have to wake up early im really fine with it because i get to go home early also. we had our accent exams last friday, and since i didn't get a call over the weekend...it means i passed the accent training *yehey*!

my new work is very interesting and i cant wait for training to finish. so far i am having FUN with my co-trainees. i really hope i made the right decision of making this big move.

even with my crazy schedule, im happy that i still get to spend time with MSO. i am very thankful also that he supports me in everything that i do. he surely is making things a lot easier for me, because he advises me on what to expect and what to do. hay, feels so good to be with someone whom you know will be with you through good and bad times.

i had a very difficult time last april career wise but i know that things happen for a reason. i learned a lot from everything that i have been through. it wasn't easy but i thank God for the people whom he sent to be with me. i thank God also for how He has guided me in everything that i do. for how He has been my comfort and my strength. He has always been with me, and He has never failed me.

my dear cousins, lets get together...swimming party at mica's condo!

No comments: