May 7, 2005

HaPpY MoThEr'S Day!!!

to all nanay's, inay's, mama's and mommy's whom i know and love dearly i hope you enjoy your day.

to my wawa...eventhough you are physically not with us anymore, i know in my heart that you are always with me. i miss you summer vacations to victorias with you. i miss you. thank you for all the wonderful memories i will forever treasure. i always, always remember sunday lunch with you and wowo...nilagang baka, pansit and inihaw na bangus.

to my nanay...i know that you are at peace wherever you are. thanks you for everything and for showering us with love. i miss you,nanay. and i will always be your "angel" apo.

to mommy...thank you will never be enough for everything you have given not just me but also my sisters. i know that i have not been a good daughter...that i have done things that have hurt you but you have still been there for me. this place is a much better place to live in because of you and daddy. thank you for always bringing me to work...for driving me around...for giving me things i like, want and need...but more so, thank you for your love. i love you.

No comments: