May 22, 2005

I survived my first week of graveyard shift...Hurray!

I never thought it was going to be very difficult..but it was. I am pretty much ok early on the shift but by 4am, 2 hours before shift is over i get REALLY sleepy and my eyes get really heavy (sasa: im so sleepy....my eyes are getting heavy...haha! i know you know what i mean here).

After my shift saturday morning, i went straight home took an hour nap and then took a quick bath and i went to school. I was out the whole day, went home around 7PM. We had family (tito's, tita's, cousins) dinner that evening with uberly delicious lechon from dumaguete and i was up until 12 midnight. By 12 midnight, i really could not take it anymore. i went to my room even if my cousins were still in the garden ( sorry guys, i was very sleepy and tired na talaga) and hit my bed. i was thinking, just a few minutes and then i will get up again to take a shower. lo and behold, when i woke up it was 6am already. this was the first time i slept in my jeans and a shirt i wore the whole day ( yuck, i know). when i woke up, i took a shower and then hit the bed again. i was in sleep mode up to 9:30. when i woke up, everyone was dressed already and they were ready to go to greenhills. wha! i would never miss a trip to greenhills. so i took a bath (again!) and then in 15 mins i was ready for a trip to tiangge land! im so proud of myself. i wanted to buy so many things...skirts, shirts, flip flops, bags accessories and kung anik2 but due to budget constraints, i had to content myself with just looking and i ended up not falling into temptation--i didn't buy anything! i know in a month i can go shopping na ulit. i will just have to wait...and when that time comes na--i'll hit the shops like crazy!

im happy...MSO and i will be working for the same company. he start's training tom. hopefully, we get to go to the office at the same time and get to go home at the same time also. coolness!

and to my surprise, i enjoyed loved star wars III. now, i can't wait to watch IV, V, and VI (i have to go to the video shop to get copies).

No comments: