May 18, 2005

Bo Bice swept me off my feet with his performance in AI earlier. Im rooting for vonzell and Bo for the final two, but i still do like carrie. Tommorow's show will be really exciting. And this is one of the very rare times that i am happy i am not allowed to vote because all three of them are really good.

Since november, i haven't been eating rice and i swear i have lost weight. i know that my diet is not at all healthy but it worked for me. the thing is, now that i have started working on ungodly hours, i have decided to start eating rice again for lunch (since i don't get to eat breakfast). i really would want to maintain my weight now but i know i have to eat rice again since i am not getting enough sleep anymore. of course i get to sleep when i get home but it is still different when you get to sleep at night. i really hope not to gain all the lost weight back.

So far, i honestly am enjoying work. i am enjoying the company of my co-trainees and i have been learning a lot the past two days. i am really glad that i am not having a hard time keeping myself awake. i usually feel sleepy aroung 4am but all in all i think i am coping well. It is just hard since we have exams every day right before going home and for every exam you are allowed to only make one mistake. I hope though, i get pass training and abay. i hope to be hitting the floor by mid june. can't wait...can't wait.

No comments: