Feb 25, 2005

a pleasant day

a recap of my day...

*woke up at 8am and called sassy ( took advantage of PLDT's 10 peso per call charge) and kwentuhan muna tungkol sa mga buhay-buhay. it was nice talking to you my sassy girl!

*went to linao with emma, judy, paul and edsel to do interview of 5 families for my health care class. it was a fun and a very humbling experience.

*had lunch with them at han pao.

*edsel and i went back to my house to rest and wait for popsie's arrival (welcome home!). my pop's phone is so cool. now i want a new phone...but i can't. i cannot afford a new one right now.

*edsel and i went to the barangay hall to take pictures of the place and lucky us, the barangay captain was there and was able to assist me with the other things i need for our report.

*we then went to look for someone who could transfer the video we took to a cd but the one we saw was too expensive. edsel would be the one to transfer it na lang using the data cable we got from Pastor James and he (with my help,hehehehe!) will edit the video (ang bait!)

*we went to market-market to meet up with my family for dinner. we had the film processed and the pictures for me were nice na, but for edsel the quality of the printing was not nice (super perfectionist when it comes to pictures!).

*went to gonuts to buy donuts...

now i am home blogging/blabbing...it was a very tiring day and i have to go to school tomorrow (but i am tinatamad as of now). i still have a lot of things to do especially with the project that is due on monday. hopefully, we (edsel and i) get to finish with the editing by sunday.

signing off....

No comments: