Feb 22, 2005

happy days are here again

first of all...HAPPY birthday to my sister! i hope you have a great day--we had pansit for you today, even if you are not physically present..hehehehe!

i don't have school for the next 3 days because of kester grant's first ever sports fest. plus, it is a holiday on friday. pure bliss ahead!

i can't wait for february to end and for march to start--hopefully things will be less stressful. a lot more decisions are to be made but im just looking forward to greater and brighter things ahead.

but i have to admit, that inspite of all the trials GOD has truly been faithful and present in my life. He has helped me restore relationships, He has guided me in everything i do, He has given me wisdom and encouragement and He has given me people to help me through.

i promise to be posting more "happy" things the coming days,weeks and months...

truly, life is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!

No comments: