Dec 10, 2010

15 days

Exactly 15 days before Christmas and we still have tons to do. T bought a tree already the other day and last night placed the lights. we need to still put on the ornaments we bought. The house smells like pine which I really like. We need to still finish our Christmas shopping. I made a bit of a progress yesterday and bought a few gifts. I'm thinking of giving my BIL pull up bars since he is trying to get fit, but I'm not so sure on this. I have yet to buy a present for my little boy. I'm thinking a cute Christmas outfit. He has a lot of clothes but I have to get him a nice one to wear on Christmas. Oh, I think I want new clothes too. My pre-pregnancy clothes still don't fit me and my pregnancy clothes are big so I'm really left without clothes to wear. We sure are going to be busy in the coming days.

No comments: